margin-top:25px

Humor Times blog - by James Israel

I publish a monthly paper called the Humor Times, available via subscription anywhere in the world. This blog allows me to comment in a more timely manner on current events, etc., since, after all, I have plenty to say!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

How to counter 10 of the most common myths conservatives believe about progressives.

I wanted to share this really great article I found on Alternet. Although it's written about relating to your right-wing relatives around the holidays, I found it just a really good reminder of what we progressives are all about, and in that way, very inspiring and re-energizing...

Worried About Thanksgiving Fights with Right-Wing Family Members?

How to counter 10 of the most common myths conservatives believe about progressives. Read more ยป

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home