margin-top:25px

Humor Times blog - by James Israel

I publish a monthly paper called the Humor Times, available via subscription anywhere in the world. This blog allows me to comment in a more timely manner on current events, etc., since, after all, I have plenty to say!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Fish story

When I first heard about Bush's recent proclamation that his greatest moment as president of the United States was catching a big fish, I thought, oh man! Another example of how out-of-touch with reality the guy is.

But upon further reflection, I realized he was probably right. At least the only thing he hurt was the fish in that moment. With everything else he's done, he has managed to mangle huge swathes of our economy, environment and/or international reputation, or destroyed other countries, killed thousands of innocents, got thousands of our troops killed, weekened our national security, etc., etc.

In fact, we'd have all probably been much better off if he spent his entire presidency fishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home